Producenci

"The Bersohn and Bauman Hospital in Warsaw"

Dostępność: na wyczerpaniu
Wysyłka w: 14 dni
Dostawa: Cena nie zawiera ewentualnych kosztów płatności sprawdź formy dostawy
Cena: 30,00 zł 30.00
zawiera 5% VAT, bez kosztów dostawy
ilość szt.
dodaj do przechowalni

Opis

"The Bersohn and Bauman Hospital in Warsaw"

The children's hospital between Śliska and Sienna Streets was built in 1876-1878 thanks to two distinguished families of Jewish industrialists and philanthropists of Bersohn and Bauman. In November 1940, the hospital was within the boundaries of the so-called small ghetto and operated until the so-called Great Action of Deportation in 1942. In the Warsaw Uprising it served as a field hospital for the AK Chrobry II Grouping.

Many well-known doctors worked in the hospital, among them Henryk Goldszmidt ("Janusz Korczak"), employed in this institution in the years 1905-1912. The hospital's chief physicians were: Ludwik Chwat (1878-1881), Szymon Portner (1881-1910), Adolf Poznański (1911-1923), and Anna Braude-Hellerowa (1930-1942). During the Second World War, Marek Edelman was also connected with the hospital, working there as a messenger. After the war, the building continued to serve as a hospital, until recently it was an active children's infectious disease hospital ward. On 19th October 2018, it was donated to the Warsaw Ghetto Museum.

 

Specyfika produktu:

Tytuł: The Bersohn and Bauman Hospital in Warsaw
Autor: Hanna Węgrzynek, Konrad Zieliński
Wydawnictwo: Muzeum Getta Warszawskiego
ISBN: 978-83-955067-1-0
Rok wydania: 2019
Ilość stron: 99
Format: 21 x 26 cm

Waga: 480 g
Oprawa: miękka ze skrzydełkami

Koszty dostawy Cena nie zawiera ewentualnych kosztów płatności

Kraj wysyłki:

Opinie o produkcie (0)

do góry
Sklep jest w trybie podglądu
Pokaż pełną wersję strony
Sklep internetowy Shoper.pl